“Taking a break can lead to breakthroughs.”
Hello and welcome to my blog!
How are you? How’s life treating you?
I think I’m doing okay… March has been a bit of an off month for me. Lot’s of things have happened, (some good some not so good ) so I kinda took a break to gather my thoughts. I tend to do that a lot to realign myself but this time I thought instead of going completely silent for the entire month maybe I should share some of the things I’ve been doing in a little monthly round-up. I think about this blog way too much to just let it collect dust whilst I deal with life. So here we are!
Lots of big and small things are happening in my life right now and with a very active baby and majority (if not all) of my brains cells are focused on him, I’m not able to write them all down and share them as much as I’d like to. I’m also not sure if my readers would care to read a whole blog post on what lunch I made whilst entertaining a 6 month old. Or maybe you would? I don’t know.
My hope is that these monthly road-ups will encourage you guys to let me know what areas about my life you’d like to know more (or less) about. It will also help me keep track of what’s actually been going on in my life as I pursue my 2019 goals. It will be short, it will be sweet and hopefully interesting enough.
So without further ado here is my March round-up…
What’s been happening with me:
- Started a new project which I hope to share at the end of the year (fingers crossed)
- Applied for nursery for Matthew (he should hopefully start in June)
- Celebrated my first mothers day (it wasn’t what I thought it would be)
- And finally I attend my first blogging event BlogConLND (where I finally met my blogging sista queen jennasworldview.com and other lovely people!)
What’s been happening with Matthew
- Matthew turned 6 months (ahhhhhh already!)
- He was baptised on 24th March (very emotional day for him and me)
- He started standing on his own (with the help of anything sturdy around him)
- And finally he started eating solids (making full use of his 2 teeth!)
And that’s it I believe. Told you it would be short sweet and interesting (kinda). I don’t know what’s in store for next month but be sure I’ll have another round up ready for you.
What were the highlights of March for you? Is there anything in this months round-up you’d like me to talk more about?
Let me know in the comments below or on my social @lydiaonlife.
Also, don’t forget to follow the blog too! And why not add yourself to the mailing list for updates whilst you’re at it?
I try (emphasis on the try) to post once a week so stay tuned!
Till next time!